A 20-year old woman, identified as Mary Agada, who sells petrol in small gallons, has been burnt to death, following sudden explosion.

The incident happened at Igbogor Community in Ovia South West Local Government Area of Edo State.

Different accounts were given as to how the fire exploded.

Some eyewitnesses said it was caused by kerosene explosion while she was trying to lit her stove.

Another witness said she kept fuel in her kitchen and was pouring fuel to sell to a customer when she was gutted by fire from a lit stove.

The Nation

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here