Dramatic Moment Police Raided Conor McGregor’s Yacht And Took Him Away For Exposing His Penis To A Married Woman Before Assaulting Her


This is the dramatic moment that French police raided Conor McGregor’s £3million yacht and took the UFC star away after claims he ‘exhibited his private parts’ to a young married woman as she entered a bar toilet on the holiday island of Corsica.

The retired mixed martial artist, 32, was pictured surrounded by gendarmes at the Port of Calvi, on the French island, on Friday morning.

McGregor was presented with a summons and later spent two days in custody and was later released without being charged.

The alleged victim has claimed the 32-year-old Irishman showed off his manhood and then assaulted her following a heavy drinking session in the upmarket port town on September 6.

France 3 Corse – the major TV broadcaster in the area – said it had spoken to a friend of the alleged victim of the alleged incident which led to McGregor being taken into police custody last Friday before his release on Saturday.

He is now waiting for the results of ‘key physical tests’ and ‘the examination of film evidence’ before learning whether he will be re-arrested over alleged sexual assault and indecent exposure.

Emmanuelle Ramon, McGregor’s lawyer, said his client ‘vigorously denied any wrongdoing’.

A France 3 Corse report reads: ‘According to a witness who spoke with the complainant that same evening and whom we were able to question, McGregor, accompanied by his bodyguards, allegedly exhibited his private parts to the young woman without her consent as she made her way into the bar toilets.’

The source said what happened ‘deeply shocked the woman, who was on holiday in Calvi with her husband.’

The source said he had no information as to whether McGregor also assaulted the woman, who has not been identified.

As the alleged victim of a sex crime, she will be entitled to anonymity while pursuing her complaint, said the source.

McGregor was released without charge, but the criminal case is still active and he could be summoned before a magistrate later this week.

Key physical tests were carried out on the suspect, but the results will not be known until after the weekend,’ an investigating source said on Sunday.

‘These tests are of a routine nature following incidents like this, but they take time, to make sure there is no doubt about them.

‘It is also possible that the incident being complained about was filmed. It took place in a very busy place, where fixed cameras are situated everywhere.

‘Lots of holidaymakers would also have been filming and taking pictures on their phones, so they also need to be spoken to.’


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here